Tuesday, November 3, 2009


We started off the month with the Big House Big Heart run/walk. The kids did the 5K (in their stroller of course) – my dad was the designated pusher. Although it was chilly the kids didn’t mind, they were entertained by the thousands of people.
The rest of the month is a blur already (I guess I need to update this more frequently). I can remember last weekend which was Halloween! The kids really enjoyed Halloween this year. Last Thursday my mom and I took them to Jenny’s Market in Dexter to get pumpkins. It was a nasty day, but the kids didn’t seem to care. They had stacked up bails of straw with a couple tunnels going through the enormous mound. I had to drag them off to eat donuts. Friday Uncle Keith, Nikki and Nana Henry helped me take the kids down town Trick-or-Treating. Brendan kept saying “More Candy, More Candy!” He has his mommy’s sweet tooth! Saturday we went to the neighborhood Halloween party before heading out trick-or-treating. The Bissett’s and Teddy’s joined us; we had quite the crew going from door to door. We brought the wagon, but Sean decided that running with the older kids was the way to go. He made it down one side of our street without stopping! Danni and Bren were right behind him, but relaxed in the wagon between houses. By the time we crossed the street and started in on the other side Sean was in meltdown mode – it was time for us to head back home. I really think Mike and I had as much fun as the kids did this Halloween. I can’t wait until next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment